IMG_0538.jpg
My A7's with JBL baby cheeks
IMG_0538.jpg
My A7's with JBL baby cheeks
With GPA drivers !
image.jpgHi Guy's
Funny, these are my VOT! I am actually listening Chet Baker. Yes, drivers 515-8G and 802-8G are from GPA. The 1505B is fitted with a 291-16a, but with a GPA diaphragm.
Crossover is passive, 18 db quasi optimal JMLC. The faital Pro STH-100 is now replaced by an IWATA 600 made of wood.
I am using a sub in the right hand corner of the room. A Magnat 380 covering 25 to 60 Hz.
The amplifier is a Mark Levinson ML 29, 50 watts.
Regards from Cologne,
Dominique
Last edited by dominique-tanguy; February 10th, 2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Add photo of Iwata 600
Altec 825 (515-8G) Altec 1505B (291-16A) IWATA 600(GPA 802-8G) + Mark Levinson No. 29 - Kenwood KD-8030 - DAC Dangerous Source - J-River
Congratulations Dominique, your system looks really nice and I am sure sounds as well!
Thank you!
I appreciate your comments! If this can help, I have done a lot of measurements with these speakers that I can share.
Cheers,
Dominique
Altec 825 (515-8G) Altec 1505B (291-16A) IWATA 600(GPA 802-8G) + Mark Levinson No. 29 - Kenwood KD-8030 - DAC Dangerous Source - J-River
That would be great - please share with us.
Very neat looking system, I really like the attention to detail, looks like a "pure" Altec build. Must be an awesome system to hear with the subs. Congrats on some fine work!!!
Bookmarks